View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 12:01 AM   #75 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

I just got back from Orlando and holy chit, the crappy drivers abound....

The speed limit on I4 is 70 mph, but you couldn't prove it by me. Those that weren't doing 80, passing to the right and left of the middle lane; were doing 55 in the hammer lane (and all the other ones too).

Then I got to spend a lovely 4 hours getting from Orlando to Sarasota on Thursday..... this is normally a 2 hour trip. I left Orlando at 1, it took me 45 minutes to go 3 miles..... needless to say, when I got to Sarasota and caught up with my friends, we went straight to the bar. They asked the waitress to give me a double Patron, with the explanation that I just got in from Orlando.... in the idiot traffic....