View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #48 (permalink)
G35guy84
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z 7AT Sprt PW
G35guy84 is on a distinguished road

Hey AK,

As you know, I have the exact same winter tire setup as you. Personally, I find the amount of tuck with the rear wheels to be ugly as hell. Did you buy wheel spacers yet or are you going to wait to buy them until you put your Rays wheels back on? I just lowered my Z, and with the winter wheels it looks like crap. I don't want to buy wheel spacers until I've got the Rays back on to ensure a good flush look, but I wanted to know if you've tried to improve the cosmetics of your winter setup.

Anyone else, please feel free to chime in. What I really want to know is what you think is the BEST, MOST FLUSH look on a lowered Z with Rays wheels. I know there is a thread talking about wheel spacers, but it doesn't directly address my question.

Much obliged,

Eric
'09 Nissan 370Z Base 7AT - Sport Package - Pearl White | Performance Mods: Stillen G3 CAI | F.I. HFC | F.I. TDX CBE w/ 18" resonators | Megan Racing coilover kit | Ichiba rear camber kit | 20mm front / 25mm rear H&R spacers | Aesthetic Mods: White interior/license plate LEDs | 6000K bulbs | 20% tint
G35guy84 is offline   Reply With Quote