View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 09:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
alanforn
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z Brilliant
alanforn is on a distinguished road
Default New member, new owner used 09

Hi Everyone,
I purchased a used 2009 Brilliant Silver base manual about 2 months ago. I come from a heavy motorcycle background, street riding and roadracing. Ongoing back issues and recent surgery have forced me to transition to 4 wheels.
I've always liked the 370 platform and picked up a clean 09 with 20,000 miles. I am also blessed to live very close to AAM Competition and have already had discussions for a TT kit. I have to say my initial discussions with AAM have been stellar, very willing to answer all the questions of a dumb newbie!
I am hopeful to be pulling the trigger on the install very soon and will post up the process.
I've already had the opportunity to purchase some nice starter pieces for the car from forum members, RJM clutch pedal and a very nice lathewerks shifter knob. I have absorbed so much great info off the site, makes my head spin!
In the meantime I'm in the process of selling my beloved ride, a 2014 KTM Superduke.. a dynamite bike and one that I will surely hate to see go. I'm sure the twin turbo will help to fill the rush I so miss from a high horsepower low weight motorcycle.
If any members are in the Annapolis/Baltimore area would be happy to meet up sometime.

Alan
alanforn is offline   Reply With Quote