View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 12:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Got it a few times, especially since the facelifted version is less common here.

But not to side track, I remember those times when I was a kid seeing some cool cars without knowing what they were at first. I was already on the company of a car collector so to see something different just really piqued my interest because it was like "where the hell did that come from?" since I thought I saw everything at least in a magazine.

So when I see/hear kids outside reacting to my Z it's cool. Not in that showboating way, but it's a throwback thought to when I was in their shoes.
Ventruck is online now   Reply With Quote