View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 02:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

^ I knew you weren't directing your remarks toward me.

I think I speak for many members here: Although you are not new to your car and the forum, please do understand that as 370z ages, there are many new owners that are much younger and can have next to no clue about driving a sports car (or driving a car actually), let alone suspensions. Some remarks, although viewed as sarcastic and demeaning, come from frustrations that we get these seemingly simple questions, lacking vital info, with expectation of very simple answers, on topics that get repeatedly covered.

Real story: I've personally knew a car enthusiast, self installed all new aftermarket suspension components, but did not think to get an alignment, completely chewed up all 4 new tires in 2 weeks...yes 2 weeks...then went on FB and ranted his bad luck, defective part, etc etc. Yes, people like this exist, and are hard to distinguish.

Not defending anyone, just want you to understand the other side of the coin.

Anyway, when you get the chance, if you are still up for it, post the latest alignment readout. Preferably both before and after.