View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 12:15 PM   #37 (permalink)
ban25
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 C7 Z06 M7
ban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
When you say rebuilt the caliper, do you mean you got a reseal kit? Or you actually replaced parts of the caliper?

I have a 2010 Nismo and I have steering wheel and seat vibration at certain speeds, and under braking. The car pulls right as well. Here is what I have don't to try and fix the problem:

New tires
Road force balance
New rotors and pads
New brake fluid & several bleeds

To answer any obvious pieces of advice:

I've ensured tire pressure is always the correct pressure
I've had several alignments and tire balances.
The old rotors/pads had this problem and now have been replaced.
Rotors/pads were imbedded properly.
Pads have even wear as far as I can tell.

What is next in figuring out how to fix the steering wheel/seat vibration under braking and not braking? As well as the pulling right under braking.
I replaced the seals with a caliper rebuild kit. That said, given the stuff you've already done, you should check your wheel hubs, especially on an older car.