View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 07:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Try it out and report it to this forum. If DAR makes their own product and sell at $200, they are not making much off of it. There is not a lot to be made when you retail a spoiler at $200. It is crazy pricing and seriously undercuts Fly1. Also, there are differences in manufacturing technique and quality of the material used. If DAR invested in sculpting and shaving clay and foam for their own duckbill and then made their own mold then fitment will be better when compared to a mold taken off of a FLY1 or AeroJacket spoiler........ and I further question the $200 pricing. It is highly doubtful that DAR's wing is sourced from the same company that makes it for Fly1 out here from CA as implied above because of the cost and the very small margin.

In any case, please take the plunge and give us a review. Like you said it is cheap but will be hard for you to resell it in this forum if it is seen back on the parts marketplace right away. You can dump it in Facebook where there are many who are clueless about the simple things with their Z's. I just read how someone truly believed that plugging the key fob in the fobgina will keep the fob charged up and another one wondering and unsure if the car battery needs to be replaced since the key fob no longer unlocks the car.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote