View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 06:26 PM   #4614 (permalink)
Voice59
Premium Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Voice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok.... so just for clarification. I'm not sure bkngo is having the BBQ at his place on Oct 15th. However, I still intend on doing a cruise up to cars and coffee (possibly lunch on the way back/bbq at bkngo place) and then Night Moves later that night. It's 5 dollars per car at Night Moves. If you're going I need an actual confirmation on which one you're going to. If both say both.

The meeting point for the one in Williamsburg is gonna be at 0630 on Saturday Oct. 15th at the Target in Peninsula Town Center. That'll guarantee us getting there before it gets crowded, being able to park together and grabbing a bite to eat from the coffee shop before it gets crowded.

The meeting point for Night moves will be in the Best Buy parking lot in Landstown Commons at 5pm on Oct 15th. Meet time is an hour early for the same reason. This "car show" gets pretty big and I think it'd be beneficial to everyone if we parked next to each other. It's literally across the street from where we'll be going, so if you don't see us there just head to Night Moves. Night Moves That's the website, in case you need more information.

Any questions hit me up. I'll try to check my email here everyday.

Last edited by Voice59; 10-06-2016 at 01:44 AM.
Voice59 is offline   Reply With Quote