View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 02:47 AM   #70 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in full agreement about just taking the high road and letting whoever by and through and I'm not seeing eye-to-eye with the speed they want to run at.

But the mentality and whatever complex of other drivers in the city can be something else, particularly in lane-blocking situations. I'll make the point if safe: it's not their lane, they're not fast the fastest car on the road, quite frankly I can control the relationship between myself and the other car as I please if we really want to go that route.

The other day when I was looking to get in a lane....guy who was already in it and ahead was moving pretty slow so I figure I'll casually pass, then switch over. This guy keeps matching to deny me. All of a sudden he ****ing cares.

Not to give off the impression I'm reckless (no excuses but yeah it was a clear road), but by the time I could get in the lane, he must've literally topped out (older Cherokee). Of course I could've just taken the position at will if I really wanted, but the lengths people can go to desperately and pointlessly have their way.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote