View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 09:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
gbhrps
Base Member

Drives: 2016 RDSTR TS 6spd
gbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond repute

Gentlemen,

I have a gentleman traveling 3 hours tomorrow to inspect and possibly purchase my 1990 300ZX, a black beauty 5 spd GLL T Top with 81 000 km (50 000 mi).

He sounds as excited as I was when I took delivery of my 2016 Roadster. He claims he won't be able to get any sleep tonight. I'm sure a great many of us have been in the same boat.

I have to admit, the new Roadster is just about the most awe inspiring vehicle I've ever owned, and I have been blessed to have had the opportunity to own many exciting cars over the years, Corvettes, various Z cars, and even a fully restored 1955 Thunderbird that I sold at auction Labour Day weekend.

And still, none of them comes close to the way this Roadster lights my day!

It'll live a pampered life. It'll never have its tires lit up to see how fast it'll take to get to 100 mph. Those days are gone. Now its time to sip that single malt scotch, roll it around your tongue, and appreciate something that many others can only dream about. I know because I've dreamed about this car since I saw the first pictures of it in 2010.

Tomorrow I'll try to get some pictures taken and post one or two. She is a pretty bit**!

Gene
gbhrps is offline   Reply With Quote