View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 06:29 PM   #5006 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
New DD purchased 3 weeks ago... 1300 miles on the odometer... Today I found 7 hail dents in the hood, 2 in the trunk.

The funny thing is, it hasn't hailed here in months.

I seriously am at a loss here. Did someone vandalize my car, carefully making hail-like dings with zero paint damage?

Did I, someone who can spot bondo and dings half a mile away, somehow manage to miss this obvious-as-hell ding on the trunk and one on the hood, that I can actually SEE WHILE I AM DRIVING, before I bought the car?

Once I saw the one on the trunk, I found the one on the hood. I looked the car over carefully and found about 6 more at various points around the hood, and one more on the trunk, which are very small and which I possibly could have missed, but not the original one I found on the hood or the original one on the trunk it's SO obvious.

None of this makes any ******* sense whatsoever.

REALLY don't have time to drop the car off to get it fixed and all that, either.

OK back to your happy thoughts now.