View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 06:25 PM   #4999 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

New DD purchased 3 weeks ago... 1300 miles on the odometer... Today I found 7 hail dents in the hood, 2 in the trunk.

The funny thing is, it hasn't hailed here in months.

I seriously am at a loss here. Did someone vandalize my car, carefully making hail-like dings with zero paint damage?

Did I, someone who can spot bondo and dings half a mile away, somehow manage to miss this obvious-as-hell ding on the trunk and one on the hood, that I can actually SEE WHILE I AM DRIVING, before I bought the car?

I really don't see how I could have missed them. I noticed a pretty decent ding as soon as I opened the trunk this evening.

Once I saw the one on the trunk, I found the one on the hood. I looked the car over carefully and found about 6 more at various points around the hood, and one more on the trunk, which are very small and which I possibly could have missed, but not the original one I found on the hood or the original one on the trunk it's SO obvious.

There are none on the roof/doors/etc (which are steel rather than aluminum)

None of this makes any ******* sense whatsoever.

REALLY don't have time to drop the car off to get it fixed and all that, either.

OK back to your happy thoughts now.

Last edited by Davey; 10-03-2016 at 06:31 PM.