View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 12:57 PM   #243 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

What a garbage game. Our seats were amazing, less the lady in front of us who liked to stand up during some clutch plays and hold her stupid flag up. Then there was the lady 2 or 3 rows in front of her standing and holding up a license plate for most of the 2nd half.

It's weird, I went to the Cards/Rams game 2 years ago on my B-Day and Palmer got hurt, this time he's out for concussion protocol. Tailgating was great, met some great people, had great food.

I'd do it all over again but now just looking forward to watching the Pack on Sunday.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote