View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 10:52 AM   #89 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I come up on this guy who has already pissed off a couple of people because I saw them gun it around him on the one lane neighborhood street - these are the last two cars in the left turn lane at the stop light where we turn right. He's going slow, but we're turning right and the light is green so no big deal. As we turn, I turn directly into the lane I want to be in. Seeing as the next light is red, I go slow and give him a few moments to put on his blinker and get over in front of me if he wants to (because lots of people do). Except he waits until the moment I choose to accelerate to start sliding into my lane with no signal. Sorry dude, you had your chance. I throw my hand out the window in disgust at his maneuver as I go around him.

Now here is the unbelievable part that, unfortunately, was not caught by the dash cam. I glare at him as I go by, but then I notice he actually gets out of his car after we stop at the light. WTF dude. I get out of my car immediately to make sure he doesn't approach my vehicle, and he does a bit of a double take when he realizes I'm nearly twice his size. He tells me to get back in my car - fuck you dude, you got out first. Then he tells me to keep my hands to myself lol. I told him to fuckin pay attention to his driving and that I had his dumb a$$ maneuver on my dash cam. He tells me to get back in my car again, and I say "you first" and then "make me" when he keeps repeating himself. At that point he actually took a couple of steps past his car towards me. I threw my hands out and screamed "let's do it!" like I was crazy. He got back in his car pretty quick after that.

The dude had three little girls in the car with him and is looking to start $hit, really? Also, if you watch through the end of the video, you can't see him, but he cuts off the guy behind me from the inside lane during the turn so he can turn at the next right where I turn (he doesn't follow me). I have an extra dash cam I bought for my wife's car, but I've decided I'm going to use it as a rear-facing dash cam for the Z. Fuckin some people ...

Dropbox Video Link. You can see the camera shake around 45 sec when I get out of the vehicle. About 30 sec later I get back in the car and glare at him through my driver side mirror until the lights turns green.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote