View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 04:23 PM   #64 (permalink)
Abntroop
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370z sport
Abntroop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by confucius View Post
And here I was just trying to say nicely that you may want to rethink your selfish driving style.

Now I understand you better - your that DBag selfishly holding everyone else up and doesn't even get that it's WRONG. Good job. Thanks! from everyone behind you
FACT! everyone hates self righteous self appointed left lane speed police. These Folks inherently hate the driving experience, are passive aggressive, seek to control others (probably because they are powerless at work as well as at home. Fair bet their wives wear the pants) and are generally...milquetoast. I always scratch my head when this topic comes up. These folks are so overly concerned with other folks breaking the law by speeding or tailgating and how unsafe other drivers are in general that they give no thought to the fact that cruising in the left lane is illegal, and in and of itself causes dangerous driving conditions.
Washington state no has freeway signs saying "camp in the woods, not the left lane" get a clue, don't be an @ss, just GTFOver. It's not personal, we just want by. Click over, let us by, you lose NOTHING!

Last edited by Abntroop; 10-03-2016 at 06:09 AM.
Abntroop is offline   Reply With Quote