View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 01:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

First suggestion would be to get an oil cooler for the oil temps. Fast Intentions has a kit with everything you need for your year model. It will require moving the factory heat exchanger. I would suggest going ahead and changing out the clutch fluid to Motul RBF600. This will help with CSC issues because the factory fill is only Dot 3 fluid. The gear noise you hear is the tranny at idle without the clutch depressed. It is normal due to the input shaft design. My old 2012 Nismo had the shifter rattle which drove me crazy. My new 2013 does not, thank god. Hope this get's you on the way to being more comfortable with the car.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote