View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 08:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tombonombona
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z Mag Black
Tombonombona is on a distinguished road
Default Speedo doesn't work after wheel swap

So two days ago I swapped my wheels from the factory Sport rays to my "summer" set. They are a little big so rolling diameters will probably be off... My issue is that since I swapped them my speedo doesn't work, abs is off, trac is off, and mykey light is on. Car also doesn't like shutting off ( have to hold the button).

In the previous years I've ran these wheels I haven't had an issue, apart from when I had it on the dyno. Same symptoms and cleared up in a few km.... But this time I've done probably close to 300 miles ish now total and it hasn't fixed itself. I did leave the battery unhooked overnight to see if that would help clear anything, it didn't.

Another thing I noticed is when I give it some gas and the rear slips a bit in second or third is that it seems to correct itself, all warning lights go away, speedo works, but that only lasts for a minute or so after.

Does anyone have any ideas or tips and tricks? I plugged my computer into it and of course it comes up with the speed sensor code. But its fine with the stock wheels on.
Tombonombona is offline   Reply With Quote