View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 08:03 PM   #607 (permalink)
BeemaaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40thAE#472
BeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lets see your aftermarket seats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
Any of you guys have input on Braum seats? Im interested in the burgundy set but Im not very educated when it comes to pros and cons of seats and what kind of features I should look for. Daily driving for more comfort and aesthetics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///maestro View Post
Status update - I've had the BRAUM seats in my car for about several months now. Boy, are they uncomfortable. I think I might take them to an upholstery shop and add some much-needed cushion in the back/butt area. Either that or just sell them and get some status seats or something. They still look sweet though lol

The real test will be the 4-5 hour drive down to Ocean City Maryland from NJ. Wish me luck

^^^ See maestro's post # 602

Last edited by BeemaaZ; 10-01-2016 at 08:05 PM.
BeemaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote