View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 11:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ23 View Post
So I installed a Pioneer Appradio 4 with an Esky Backup Camera from Amazon. I know it isn't the best quality, but I figured it would be worth it. The Appradio went in fine and I connected the Backup Camera yellow cable to the brown port labeled (BC) per the manual.

I connected the Red wire to the Green/White wire in the reverse light and the black wire to the black cable. The LEDs on the Camera don't work, but when I put it into reverse the small red leds inside the Camera come on. So I know it's getting some kind of power. Also, there is no video displayed on the head unit itself. I turned on all the settings in the OS, but nothing happens. Just a black screen.

Any ideas what could be the problem?
I'm assuming the black wire is the ground .....try using a straight ground to the frame ....I have had issues using factory grounds before
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote