View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
gbhrps
Base Member

Drives: 2016 RDSTR TS 6spd
gbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Roadster Owner

Gentlemen,

Picked up a 2016 Touring Sport Roadster 6spd today. She was a demonstrator with 11 000 km (6900 mi) in blue with the dove grey seats. I have to say that I'm impressed.

I've always been a Z car fan and have owned a 71 240z, an 84 300zx, and presently a 90 300zx NA 5spd, which will soon become someone else's.

I looked at the Honda S2000 (too much like my 90 z in age), the Z4 (can't get past the styling), and the new 2016 Miata (loved the car, but I don't fit). And I couldn't get past the snob factor to even consider the Boxster.

The Nissan has the most complicated/troublesome top, but the room inside and the amenities did the job. I'm sure the day will come when I'll have to dig into correcting a top issue or replacing the material, but hopefully that will be some time down the road, and even then I'll tackle it myself.
gbhrps is offline   Reply With Quote