View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 03:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I'm not trying to. I'm just expressing a reality of irrationality in this world that now you have stood up for.
Now you're putting words in my mouth. I never stood up for that way of thinking. I simply acknowledged that I am guilty of it in when it comes to Hyundai.

Quote:
You can have any opinion you like. In reality idgaf either way. You're debating the wrong forum member, cuz I'll only debate facts. You're free to block yourself from receiving as many opposing opinions as you like.
My ignore list has a population of zero

Quote:
I was just making a general statement based off a n observed one sided rationale you freely admitted to.
Right, but the problem is most people think they are right when they think that way and refuse to try to see it from another perspective. Whereas I understand the problems that can stem from that kind of bias. Now, seeing as my decision to like or dislike Hyundai harms no one either way, I'm not worried about having an irrational opinion. But you can't do that when you're making important decisions that affect other people, especially when it comes to their livelihoods. Yet many people still allow irrational thoughts and emotions to cloud their judgement even when cold hard facts are slapping them in the face

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote