View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 12:00 PM   #779 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

I gave up on trying to interpolate other people's dyno numbers and even the graphs. the only real tell tail signs these days are the boost curve and possibly trap times (if they go to the drag strip). Everything else is useless without knowing the baseline. Even then the baseline won't give you a good idea of how much you should make. It will only assist with the net gain.......

With all that said, I hope your cars are nimble and quick (and safe too). If it's a blast to drive, who cares what numbers you put down on X dyno?
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote