View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 11:45 AM   #30 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I thought I made it pretty clear that I am well aware that my dislike of Hyundai is unreasonable because it is based on a bad personal experience.

A Porsche could break down on me daily, and I would still hold it in higher regard than a perfectly running Hyundai. That's just me and my unreasonable affinity for Porsches and my unreasonable dislike of Hyundais. You don't have to agree with me, but you can't unread my opinion

I'm not trying to. I'm just expressing a reality of irrationality in this world that now you have stood up for.

You can have any opinion you like. In reality idgaf either way. You're debating the wrong forum member, cuz I'll only debate facts. You're free to block yourself from receiving as many opposing opinions as you like.

I was just making a general statement based off a n observed one sided rationale you freely admitted to.