View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 09:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Personal experience has warped my view of Hyundai. I'm fully aware of the condition of a rental car that has likely been beaten to within inches of its life several times in its 8K mile lifetime. But I have been stranded for 3 hours before in one, and that prevents me from making reasonable assumptions about other products by the same manufacturer.

I could blame Hertz, but once I was able to find a phone to call them and let them know my situation they were pretty much on point as they drove a replacement vehicle straight to me and sent me on my way while they waited for the tow truck.
There are "Friday" cars for every brand. Some more than others, maybe Hyundai is one of them? From my, very limited experience with Hyundai, in close to 40K miles i have on her, the sunroof button has stuck a little. Knock on wood.