View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 08:31 AM   #24 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Pontiac and Hyundai are the only cars I've ever rented that broke down on me. Multiple times each, and I don't even rent cars all that often.

The Sonata is a lot of car for the price - good power and comfort. But the reliability is definitely an issue for me. I would never consider purchasing one.
I understand your view, but I have a mechanically irresponsible aunt that buys Hyundai religiously every 8 years. She puts 200,000 miles IP n them with like 4 oil changes in there life. And they run when she gives them up to dealers. And they absorb NY brutal winters.

So there are varied experiences.

Oh.... I went to stay in my condo in PR for a month. I was on a budget that time and rented a Kia rio.
I was AMAZED once I put that thing on the mountains of Cayey, Lares & Arecibo. It went from a flat land snooker to a torquey mountain cutter once on a steep incline. Fun Lil car on mountains. I would have NEVER thunk it. Lol

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 09-30-2016 at 08:37 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote