View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 09:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnew View Post
To add onto this, I had a remote start installed last week and now my S mode never turns on. I tried the battery reset, tried pushing the button itself multiple times, it just altogether does not come on anymore not matter what I do. Took it to the shop that put my remote start in and they are pulling the ol' "that does not have anything to do with the remote start" bull ****, when they had to do a bypass for the clutch, push to start, and remote start wiring itself.... Any ideas on what I should do?
First thing first....remove that stupid remote starter, it will damage your clutch and transmission.

Second they closed the clutch switch so that the system always sees that the clutch is pressed and start the engine for the remote. BECAUSE of this your S mode will NEVER turn on while ur clutch is pressed.(i believe thats what they did)

PS S mode button connection coming lose, check it.

Last edited by DOOMMONKEY777; 10-01-2016 at 01:05 AM.
DOOMMONKEY777 is offline   Reply With Quote