View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 11:26 AM   #74 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebase99 View Post
I have a very well to do doctor friend who was probably going to pull the trigger on a 2017 GTR and he said this morning itll be a 911 Turbo S in light of this. Itll look great next to his 458 and M6.
Nissan needs to really step into reality. They sabotaged their own success with the Z. 3 years straight there were $1,000 increases. For NO REASON.

The mid cycle refresh addressed a non existent issue..

The Z at minimum should be 350HP on the regular Z n 370HP on the Nismo at this point.

Transmission gearing should have been more aggressive even on Non Nismo automatics.

Materials should have been updated on the interior.

Instead they went back to 09 pricing, effed up everyone's residual value.

Focused on the Nismo only and jacked the price up too high by $3,000.

Nissan wants to cost the same as its competitors by giving the lowest possible updates then putting the price comparable to a Porsche.... smh.

Fuckattaheuh!!