View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 10:37 AM   #27 (permalink)
edk370
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z
edk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to behold

Not to sound like a "tough guy," but I'd be willing to go toe to toe in situations like this. But I know, I know, there's something called "road rage" where the other person might pull out a gun and you're dead in an instant. Or the other scenario where there is more than one person and you'd get jumped by everyone.

Some guy did this to me a couple months ago. And it was about 10:30 at night. And he was driving an Audi. I was in the left lane (2 lane street), and he was up on my a55, kept on flashing his high beam on and off behind me. He could've just switched to the right lane and sped up. But he got in the right lane, then cut me off by getting in the left lane, and tried to brake check me. So I kept my head cool by slowing down and letting him speed up so there was lots of distance between him and I. Red light up ahead. He's alone, in the left lane....I probably shouldn't have done this, but I decided to get in the right lane (no car was there) and be abreast of him. I roll my window down, and look at him. I yell, "What's up man?! What's your problem?!" He kept his eyes straight ahead, and decided to look at me. I yelled, "What you gonna do?!" He kept staring. I got out my car, and said, "Let's fight! C'mon dude. What's up?!" As soon as the light turned green he hammered it and sped away....F'in coward.
edk370 is offline   Reply With Quote