View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 08:37 PM   #778 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
Not quite done but finished enough to be brought onto the list of builds. It's been an interesting time with some interesting and unique things that happened along the way. Finished up tune today and like clockwork Mr. Murphy had an invite to the party.

First dyno the trans harness melted , second dyno there was an exhaust leak and then massive fuel leak followed shortly behind. Today the boost controller solenoid decided to take a nap. So here goes:

2015 Nismo 6MT

Boosted Performance V2 6266 JB 1.15ar

443.7rwhp/376.5rwtq ( Mustang Dyno )

7.5PSI (Wastegate spring pressure )

93oct

Under 500 miles on the kit

Mishimoto Radiator, CJM Stage 1 fuel return, 650cc injectors,Thermal Zero turbo blanket, Southbend Stage 3 with DXD billet flywheel and HD CSC, RJM Clutch pedal , MXP catback modified for BP kit , Ark GT-f springs, Prosport Halo Oil temp, Oil Pressure and Wideband, Greddy Profec OLED Boost Controller.

That's probably a whole lotta fun!

My tuner used to have a mustang dyno and it was an effing heartbreaker. First got the kit I made 405whp/375wtq and there's no doubt that was a hotter tune than the 510/440 I'm tuned at now on his dynojet .

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote