View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute
Question iJDMTOY Rear Fog Light install...

After thinking about it today, I went and ordered the iJDMTOY Rear Fog Light kit from Amazon. I also ordered the LED replacements for the interior and licence plate as well. I have a couple of questions...

First question is...

Does anyone know what that grey plug is mounted next to the stock rear reflector where the fog light goes? I noticed that plug when I was getting the exhaust installed.

Second question is...

Does anyone on here have this rear fog light installed on their Z? If so, how long has it been installed and what are your thoughts?

Going through the reviews on Amazon, seems that some are experiencing moisture/condensation inside the lens and some are experiencing failing LED's. Anybody here having the same issues, or other issues?

Last edited by ChopsZ; 09-28-2016 at 03:20 PM.
ChopsZ is offline   Reply With Quote