View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 12:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

So I just had a set of these put on this morning. Only driven about 70 miles but here are my impressions:

Soooo much quieter than my OEM tires. Granted they were worn (28,000), but night and day. It was tough to have a conversation with the stock ones - even when new added to the FI exhaust. Wish I had done a dB meter, but definitely a noticeable difference.

They do have a little more 'thump' to them over bumps, but maybe I'm just noticing it more because the others had so much road noise.

Wheel guards - pretty much non-existent. Don't get too close.

Haven't pushed them yet - want to wait until the goo dries & all, but responsiveness seems fine for the couple of exit ramps I took.

But the big thing is the noise. Feels like a completely different car. I always thought that the noise was the exhaust. Nope. The tires.

$706 plus $46 tax at a Firestone Service Center.
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote