View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 11:07 AM   #23 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Just throwing this out there but also ask yourself how far away from the turbo did you raise the trans harness and whether or not you shielded the crank position sensor. My car went nuts on the dyno then shut off because I melted the trans harness. It would only start after it cooled down enough then eventually would'nt start at all. In the end I had to splice the wires. They were shorting from vibration but the heat had completely melted the plastic coverings off and it was a mass of strands neatly arranged. After splicing the wires were wrapped in titanium header wrap and firesleeving. Just a thought.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote