View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 06:02 PM   #50 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CedzZ34 View Post
Having owned both, I've gotta be honest with you. I do truly love my Z, but if my former GTO were a 6 speed, I'd kept it over the 6 speed Z that I currently have.

It's a very nice car. Interior appointments, comfort, a rear seat, and tire shredding performance. The car is pretty reliable as well. Surprisingly, it handled very well also. The Z does handle better, but the GTO is no slouch in that department.

Here is where your challenge will be. The GTO was last produced in 2006, so it'll be hard to find one with low miles and in good shape. I would under no circumstances purchase a used GTO that has been modified. People do pound the hell out of them. If you can't find a very nice low mileage example of the GTO, keep the Z.
He owns the GTO already