View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 10:16 AM   #27 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

The weight bogs it down, so stock the Z can **** with it on track. But you can modify the GTO to be much faster than a modded Z.

The GTO has no side airbags and lacks a lot if safety features that were standard even in 2005.

Once tracking the GTO is has front suspension and braking issues are a PITA. You'll be spending the same amount of money on gas and insurance.

Z handling is way more direct but power delivery in the GTO is amazing.

You have to deal with CSC issues here. I dunno how real fuel starve is.... I've tried to make it happen and it doesn't happen for me n I drive like a maniacle psychopath sometimes.

It's two different cars. I just don't understand if your car is so old why u want to sell it? Why not just add the Z? It's too different driving experiences. One does not eclipse the other.