View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 10:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute
Default [REQUEST]Powering the touring seats outside of the car

I've been looking for a while and haven't found any specs.
Does anyone know how to power the touring seats outside of the car? I'm using it as part of a sim setup and would love to be able to control the position readily. It would be a nice thing to have when others try the setup.

Would anyone know how to go about figuring out which pins are used for power, and what voltages are required?
I could probably build the circuitry myself knowing the specs.

Thanks

EDIT:
Found a post on the forum stating it's 12V. Now, just gotta toy around with a multimeter Any ideas if this would be DC or AC?
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668

Last edited by DarkJak; 09-24-2016 at 10:08 PM.
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote