View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 10:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

I was actually going to suggest the same site. That is the calculator I used to figure out my wheels.

Measure where yo are with you Rays, then input the specs for the stock set up and compare it to the specs of the new set up. he calculator wil tel you how much further out you will be. Then you can measure the difference on your car and you wil know where the edge of the wheels will be.

PS. My car has been at the paint shop for thee month - and I am paying them. The only thing they have done are the skirts. Some of the delays are my fault for letting them tke care of ordering certain extra parts I wanted, but that may only account for a week or two. I finally ordered all the parts myself. So three weeks is nothing.

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote