View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 03:32 PM   #4249 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

A challenging week so far. Monday I was building the box that houses all the electronics for our device. Got it put together, so Tuesday was the day to test everything. Well, it went down hill from there. Error messages galore and nothing logical about any of them. Reloaded software, it appeared to load properly, but I still didn't have all three LEDs that is the controller's way of saying, 'I'm ready.' Tried to troubleshoot yesterday, but after fighting the box and a migraine for half a day, said 'Fvck it, I'm out'. So today I finally got it down to the problem, two wires on a valve assembly were in the wrong spot. Swapped the wires, and the controller said, 'WOOHOO, I'm ready'.

I'm calling this week done, and I'm going to go drinking....