View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 06:44 PM   #84 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillenZ View Post
Ya your a **** Kyle lol.... Seriously though.. you do have me a bit worried.... I have everything Stillen except for the Cats and I am scared to drive my car now cause it pretty much sounds to me like the worlds gonna end when I start driving the piss out of my car, which is the only way I know. Tell me that this isn't true and I'll be good to go!
It looks like you've done a great job so far but you are correct...Your car is on the verge of melting down so I would recommend a few things...

#1) STILLEN engine oil cooler kit...This will keep your oil cool and prolong the inevitable melt down.
#2) AP Racing big brake kit front and rear...This will allow you stop much shorter when your car bursts into a giant ball of flames as you travel down the freeway!
#3) AP Racing brake fluid...The boiling temperature is higher than standard fluid so when everything IS on fire...you're fluid will be better suited to perform with the AP brakes and get you out of the car faster!!!
#4) STILLEN sway bars...Again, when the car bursts into flames you want to make sure that you can make quick turns to immediately exit to the side of the road...This will make your car handle better.
#5) STILLEN urethane bushings...They handle the heat from the flames much better than the factory rubber bushings will!

All of those things will seriously help you out when you try to drive your car spiritedly!

Seriously though, you're setup is perfectly safe. I wouldn't install the high flow cats just yet because it will be on the lean side and outside the range of what we would consider "safe." We are working on a tuner that will give you a safe a/f and improve your power as well. If we can stick with our current path it will be a very affordably priced option! Let us work on the tuning for you and you'll be ready to rock all four in no time!

Last edited by Kyle@STILLEN; 01-06-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote