View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79
Talking 2009 Nissan 370z Touring/Sports/Navigation Package

Price Reduced: 21,000 Firm! I was offered 18k on trade for a GTR. I will leave this for one more month before it gets all parted out but for now this will stay all together. Last chance to get a great condition loaded Z!

Hi there!
I am putting my Z up for sale for only one reason, to buy a GTR! I absolutely love my Z and still look back at it everytime I walk away. I had a baby back in March and since then have looked to buy another car but none of them did anything for me. Then I thought to myself, why not just sell my Z and use that money for a lightly used GTR? I just want to get that out of the way before I proceed, I would NOT be selling this car for any other reason, I literally like it just that much.

About:
2009 Nissan 370z in Solid Red. Touring with Sports package and Navigation
6 Speed Manual!!!!!
Miles: 55k. I bought this car in January of '13 with 39K miles, it's my toy car.
Title: Clean title, no wrecks and I have the title in hand!
Oil: Mobil 1 Synthetic at every single change
Tires: Brand new Hankook Ventus V12's put on less than 500 miles ago!! $1200
Clear Bra: Front nose and half hood, Mirrors, and A pillars all covered
Tint: Llumar 5% all around with Airblue 80% on the front windshield
Mods:
Fast Intentions 18" Stainless steel exhaust
Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes
Stillen Gen 3 Intakes
Rays Gramlights 57fxx 19x9.5 (front) 19x10.5 (rear)
Swift Springs
Evo R fog light
Nissan Z lit up door sills
Nissan GTR red start button
JW Motoring 6k headlight bulbs
All red LED interior lights (I still have stock bulbs)
Nissan GTR dome lenses (I still have stock lenses)
Custom headlights with Halo lights and red demon eyes

NOT PARTING OUT AT THIS TIME!!!

Car is in perfect condition except the stereo nobs seem to skip channels when you turn them? I don't know I just use the steering wheel.

This car was my toy and nothing more, I own 3 cars and a sport bike, The Z sat in the garage year round when I wasn't driving it to work or any meets. Many of the local Florida Z guys can attest to this car, I literally babied it and rarely floored it anywhere. This car would always get a smile, or a thumbs up with a wave when I would go places, it definitely turns heads.

I would be glad to answer any questions about it, no joy rides or any of that nonsense. I will include ALL MODS in this sale which is why I am asking a bit more so please understand that. If the car doesn't sell for awhile, I will strip all the mods and sell it as bone stock. Thank you for understanding.

PRICE: 21,000 USD.

2009 370z Solid Red Touring/Sport/Navigation/Illuminated sills/LED interior lights Red/LED plate lights White/ Evo R fog light in Red/Stillen G3 intakes/ Fast Intentions Exhaust with 18" Resonators/ Rays Gramlights 57fxx/ Swift Springs/ Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes. NST SUCKS DONT ORDER

Last edited by Niche79; 11-18-2016 at 12:52 AM.
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote