View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 06:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
Sorry to hear the news

The most important thing is that your alright.

Been there done that and know the helpless feeling when your waiting for the impact and no way to avoid it.

Keep us posted on the progress and stay safe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZ34 View Post
I was looking forward to chopping it up with you bro :'(

Glad you're okay tho!
Look forward to seeing the Z back in action!
Thanks you both! I hope to see the Z back in action here mid October. This time with lots and lots of Honeycomb Carbon

I am okay from that accident at least. I was driving a loaner from my dad for the time being, and it is technically my brothers car in about 6 months, but I was in an accident in that one Monday night, the 19th.
I was in a 13 VW Passat and was tboned by a prius
So needless to say I'm still a bit sore and do have a mild concussion from the accident the other night too.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote