View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 01:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute

I just did 2 full track days at MSR Cresson with my '14 Nismo, I have the 25 row Mishimoto oil cooler rad with thermostatic sandwich plate. Air temps 80 in the AM and 97 in the last session of the day. Oil temps on track stayed 235 to 240 degrees at high RPMs. Definitely get a cooler for your Z. I am thinking of trading up to the 34 row for more cooling. Nice to have a safety margin. The other thing you might want to get is an oil pressure gauge. You would be surprised to know how low your oil pressure drops at that high a temp when idling. I know I was. Glad I have both.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote