View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #82 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
^ It was warranted, its getting ridic. Just tell them their cars will blow up with headers. Just immediate explosion when you turn the key. I mean the entire car. Oh and the color blue will cease to exist.
LOL!!!

My post was really just meant as a joke but after I wrote it I remembered that the member's of this forum aren't familiar with my posting style yet. On some of the other forum's I visit I have been a member for four or five years so they're used to me joking around...

You never know the tone of someone's words on the internet so I just wanted everyone to understand that it was a joke and I wasn't just trying to be a jerk.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote