View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 05:25 PM   #22 (permalink)
NRGz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Z. 06 Zx636
NRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
All I can say is do it, My gas mileage is a bit worse but I drive kinda hard, and with the throttle hijack the throttle is supper touchy. My shifts are VERY firm( 7 spd auto) they will actually whip you in the seat and if I hit it right shift into second will chirp!

Overall performance wise I am fully bolted and the car is very quick/fast.

I know we don't share race stories but the short of it a few new V8's(Camaro, mustangs) have had their eyes opened, and this Sunday I had a SLOW walk past a Supercharge GS350, even wife was :O!

He will completely change your car, Seb really knows his stuff, I still haven't messed with the TQ management tho.

Yes +1! Throttle was very touchy/sensitive when I first went out for a drive.

I feel like i get less chirp going to second with VDC off plus less of that push force that VDC on gives. Not part of the tune; but traction control is.

Playing with TC, I felt the most comfortable launch is right around 8-900 rpm; and with the sensitivity of the throttle already, i dont have to give it much and I feel more control on the throttle when trying to launch from a dig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NRGz is offline   Reply With Quote