View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
dandg
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z
dandg is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Tire pressure warning light is going off but the tires look fine

Today I noticed the warning light for tire pressure was on. I drove back home and immediately checked the pressure in all 4 tires, and they all read the same (edit** about 30). The tires are filled with nitrogen. I'm from Florida and it's about 50 degrees here. Could the temperature have anything to do with it? Has anyone had anything similiar happen? Or maybe its a malfunction. I tried to check for any punctures (nails, etc) but couldn't find anything.

EDIT**: The cars been acting kinda funny today:

1. Today while driving it, it seemed to drive slightly different. Nothing bad, but I've had it for a year and could tell that something was different. I'm assuming the cold weather, possibly. At times it would be sluggish when I accelerated quickly, the power was still there and it actually seemed a bit more powerful.

2. I put it in the manual mode, and while changing gears the indicator on the dash that displays the gears would be very slow in changing numbers, and it would flicker. The actual gear change wasn't slow.

3. I am getting the slip indicator light a lot whenever I stepped on the gas. VDC is on. The car is just acting weird today overall.

Last edited by dandg; 01-06-2010 at 06:09 PM.
dandg is offline   Reply With Quote