Thread: [WANTED] Racelogic trac control
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 09:26 AM   #31 (permalink)
JJ's370z
Base Member

Drives: 14 370z DB M6
JJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMac88 View Post
Its the sidewall width that matters. There is a 5mm difference between the front and rears from the factory. If you increase or decrease this amount, the system with think its slipping. You can also increase the amount of slip to fool the system but this is the lazy way to do it, especially if you plan on tracking your car in wet weather (you won't be able to use the wet weather setting). The system is highly accurate, so the settings need to be precise. If you are at the drag strip and you drop your rear psi, you would need to adjust the slip or drop pressure in your fronts as well.

What I mean by issues is if the system ever fails. Lets say you spill coffee on your adjuster and it fails, ect...its a slim chance but you never know what might happen. I like things to be easily removable for emergencies.
ok thanks good to know, yes i will continue that 5mm difference then, i see what you mean about accessability. In terms of reliability how is your's going you've had the unit for awhile now.
JJ's370z is offline   Reply With Quote