View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 09:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
JJ's370z
Base Member

Drives: 14 370z DB M6
JJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
I spoke with Nissan Motorsports in regards to the Chassis Dampeners on the NISMO. They explained to me that it helped with the chassis harmonics .

The dampners were tuned to the car's "frequency" and factory suspension setup. They mentioned that if you adjust the suspension (i.e, Stiffer Sway Bars, Chassis Braces, coil over suspension), you have altered the vehicles "frequency" and could possible negate any of the benefits of the Chassis Dampners.

Again this is what was explained to me by the guys at Nissan Motorsports.
Damn, that means it probably wouldn't help most of the cars on here then, would it provide any benefit at all then? can the damper be tuned i wonder

Any guys running this with a big FMIC, just wondering if it gets in the way of it or piping.
JJ's370z is offline   Reply With Quote