View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 03:54 PM   #28 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo-911 View Post
So I was around the area today and thought it would be a great time to stop by the dealer and see if it was too good to be true. I followed the directions and found the big help wanted sign. The building was in one of those storage type facilities. Walked into a little beat up old office with mix and matched old chairs that were torn. Was greeted by an old huntchback man with a raspy voice. It was then that I knew my dreams went down the drain HAhaaa, it was funny at the same time for some reason. He took me into his office room and this was how it somewhat went:
Old man: How can I help you?
Me: I was expecting to walk into a nice car dealership, not into a little office room. Where are the cars?
Old man: This is the dealership, all of our cars are solely on special orders.
Me: I was interested in the GT-R
Old man: Your a little too late for that, was already sold. I have another one coming in a few days later but thats sold too. I have another one coming in 3 weeks but if you want it , you need to special order it and put something down.
Me: Are you retarded, so your telling me people purchase rebuilt cars without even looking at them?
Old man: Yes, well there are 2 types of people, first type who just call and ask questions. second type, those who take action.
Me: Im here to take action but you have no car old fart bag. Anyways, how much does one have to put down to order a car?
Old man: You tell me what car, make, model, color, engine, and I can magically make it appear but you have to put down half now. You can also be put onto a waiting list to die if the car does appear and no one wants to buy it, but chances of that happening are none.
Me: OK, put me down and lmk if you can get a unicorn.
Old man: Thanks, bye
(all while this guy was getting his phone blown up every 10 seconds for customers interested in cars that he doesnt have. He took down everyones number and told them he'll call them back)

True story

So buying a rebuilt GT-R from that guy isnt gonna happen. But my dreams arent crushed yet. Looks like Ill have to purchase one salvage thats in good condition and rebuild it myself. I already have the experience and shouldnt be too hard. But its not going to happen for a while until I save up and have the cash. But by then, Ill probably just finance a clean title one. Until then, Ill keep on dreaming. 370Z for now it is
Sounds like vehicle rebirth central ...............

Last edited by BGTV8; 09-18-2016 at 03:56 PM.
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote