Thread: [WANTED] Racelogic trac control
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 06:32 PM   #26 (permalink)
JJ's370z
Base Member

Drives: 14 370z DB M6
JJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMac88 View Post
Did you happen to make sure Jeff uploaded the 370 Rom to the unit. I am pretty confident he would have but should probably ask.

As for the wiring, you are looking at (going off memory here) $300 for the patch harness from wiring specialties. Probably another $50 in misc supplies, and 3-4 hours for wiring. Lots of crimping and going off diagrams if you are doing it right. Otherwise soldiering would be a lot quicker.

Well i got it and the patch harness thanks again Jshvr JMac88, i guess this means i cant use either of these anymore?

Or does it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_POLtPn8pqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8waA5spAy4

And for the life of me I cant find the DIY RLTC installation thread I was reading the other day, can anyone provide a link?

Thanks again

And if anyone else is looking for one there's not many around

happy to help i should be able to find you one as a couple of people will soon be swapping them over for more advanced syvecs units but if you really cant wait get in contact with Mark he's the director at Performance Car Parts, Engine Tuning & Motorsport Chassis Engineering he told me they're about to pull one out of a racecar this weekend and put it up for sale

he's happy to take offers

man you'd really want these guys working on your car Performance Car Parts, Engine Tuning & Motorsport Chassis Engineering they could prob give HKS a run for their money
JJ's370z is offline   Reply With Quote