View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 05:49 PM   #64 (permalink)
dobsthedon
Base Member

Drives: 2011 Nismo 370z
dobsthedon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alangoooo View Post

Not sure why some folks are changing this to an argument thread, but don't let it get to you. I actually experienced something like this on the way to work this morning 3 times.

I usually don't drive Saturday morning to avoid traffic in the afternoon, but I had a Camry drive right next to me until the ramp to the freeway, no matter how many times I slowed down or sped up he would match my speed.

As soon as the ramp came up, I was about to pass an Altima slowly because my lane was empty when I heard some revving and the Altima just smashed past me, cut into my lane, and didn't even go into the freeway...

To make my morning commute better, this Accord was tailing me halfway through the freeway bridge for no reason...

**** like this happens all the time, just let it go, not worth the tickets or popo pulling you over, or a wrecked car The flipping off is something that comes with owning a Z especially in certain locations like the Bay Area... At least you have your cams, still need to find a quality one for my car...

Chuckles does make a point.

Since when did swearing make a point immature? Nothing wrong with his profile picture, at least he has one... The only immature thing I see is the harassment you're giving this guy for some stupid bs...

Everyone has their own stories pertaining to the topic, can we get back to the topic please.m

lol...Yes this is harassment for sure! I think everyone's trying to say that yes this stuff happens literally every day - and the situation he posted was barely even a situation - and only because he made it one.
dobsthedon is offline   Reply With Quote