View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 10:45 AM   #63 (permalink)
alangoooo
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Nismo 370z M6
alangoooo has a reputation beyond reputealangoooo has a reputation beyond reputealangoooo has a reputation beyond reputealangoooo has a reputation beyond reputealangoooo has a reputation beyond reputealangoooo has a reputation beyond reputealangoooo has a reputation beyond reputealangoooo has a reputation beyond reputealangoooo has a reputation beyond reputealangoooo has a reputation beyond reputealangoooo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMO IX View Post
I appreciate you telling me your opinion on this in a mature manner, truly. You like hurahn, gave me a different perspective on what happened. I just thought I would add two things, what you can't see on camera is the instant "I'm gonna **** with this guy" **** eating grin on his face on the initial lane change, second is that on most roads when this happens I am the kind of guy who usually pulls to the breakdown lane and waves for the driver to pass. I have said that very thing on this very forum and meant it. The fact I had no where to go and didn't feel like having someone ride my back bumper, I chose what I did. Was it smart or necessary? Perhaps not, opinions differ, and I do respect a difference of opinion when the point is made maturely. Thank you!
Not sure why some folks are changing this to an argument thread, but don't let it get to you. I actually experienced something like this on the way to work this morning 3 times.

I usually don't drive Saturday morning to avoid traffic in the afternoon, but I had a Camry drive right next to me until the ramp to the freeway, no matter how many times I slowed down or sped up he would match my speed.

As soon as the ramp came up, I was about to pass an Altima slowly because my lane was empty when I heard some revving and the Altima just smashed past me, cut into my lane, and didn't even go into the freeway...

To make my morning commute better, this Accord was tailing me halfway through the freeway bridge for no reason...

**** like this happens all the time, just let it go, not worth the tickets or popo pulling you over, or a wrecked car The flipping off is something that comes with owning a Z especially in certain locations like the Bay Area... At least you have your cams, still need to find a quality one for my car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
I have to agree with everyone else. You pretty much **** blocked him when he hopped over to pass the car in the left lane and are pissed off that he didn't hit the brakes and give you 30' of trailing distance after that? He took it pretty well I thought. A touch passive aggressive on your part perhaps?

I have it all the time where people let me pass so they can check out my car and then hop behind me to complete a pass. Let them admire and go on with their day.
Chuckles does make a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobsthedon View Post
talks about making mature points, but swears in his responses, and sports a profile pic of a selfie of himself in a guy fawkes mask
Since when did swearing make a point immature? Nothing wrong with his profile picture, at least he has one... The only immature thing I see is the harassment you're giving this guy for some stupid bs...

Everyone has their own stories pertaining to the topic, can we get back to the topic please.m

Last edited by alangoooo; 09-17-2016 at 11:07 AM.
alangoooo is offline   Reply With Quote